Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 135
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9-inch round cake pan.
- Sift together the dry ingredients, except for the cashews, and set aside.
- Mix all the liquids together (cashew milk, vegetable oil, lemon juice, lemon zest).
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well.
- Pour mixture into prepared cake pan.
- Top with the cashews all over the cake.
- Place in a preheated 350-degree oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- * Use a gluten-free flour mix like Bella® or Pamela's®, without a lot of chickpea flour.
- Cook's Notes:
- Serve with sliced fresh strawberries. You can sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of raw sugar on your strawberries while the cake is baking. This will draw the juices out and make for a nice sauce to layer over the cake slices.
Per Serving: 135 calories; 10.9 9.4 1.3 0 197 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1