Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 180
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together the dry ingredients (GF flour through salt) and set aside.
- Make the chia seed mixture and set aside.*
- Mix all remaining liquid ingredients together (water through vanilla extract).
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients while stirring rapidly, and then add the chia seed mixture and chocolate chips.
- Allow batter to rest for 15 minutes.
- Place the cupcake liners into a muffin tin.
- Scoop the batter into each of the liners.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- *mixed with 1/4 cup of water, puréed in a blender or food processor
- Cook's Notes :
- Allow to cool before frosting.
Per Serving: 180 calories; 12.7 17.8 1.5 0 187 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I'm sorry, but this did not work for me. I tried making them twice in case I messed up the first time (first time I used coconut creamer instead afterof coconut milk). But both attempts failed....