Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 233 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 cups)
- Pop favorite popcorn from yellow corn kernels over stove top or use favorite microwave popcorn brand. Spread on baking sheet and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt vegan spread and stir in the agave, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt until dissolved.
- Take the pan off the heat and slowly whisk in the creamer until well combined. Return to heat, and continue to whisk for 10 minutes or until sauce reaches an amber color and thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Stir in coconut flakes and vanilla. Let cool slightly before drizzling over popcorn.
- Drizzle mixture over popcorn and blend in with a spatula. Serve immediately.
- *1/2 cup unpopped kernels yields about 8 to 10 cups popcorn.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute French Vanilla or Hazelnut creamer for a fun, nuttier flavor.
- For a crunchier version, spread evenly onto 1 or 2 cookie sheets and bake at 250 degrees for 45 60 minutes.
- You can also add sea salt after it cools for a salted caramel flavor!
Per Serving: 233 calories; 15.2 g fat; 23.6 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 268 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1