Breakfast Grits from So Delicous®
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 374
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In saucepan, crumble tube of ready-to-heat grits, and heat over medium heat with 1/2 cup coconut milk until hot and creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Add corn kernels. Continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Add olive oil, salt, and chives and combine well before portioning into 4 bowls.
- Garnish with sundried tomatoes, avocado slices, and the reserved chive.
- Serve with your favorite hot sauce.
- Cook's Notes:
- Another good alternative would be quick grits.
- You can also add a little bit of vegan butter from a stick, such as Earth Balance brand, to help warm up the tone of the grits.
Per Serving: 374 calories; 17.2 50 7.8 0 1048 Full nutrition