Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 238
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine millet, amaranth, quinoa, and brown rice in a bowl and rinse in warm water thoroughly, changing water 2 or 3 times.
- Stir soy milk, water, and oil together in a baking dish. Stir sea salt, roasted garlic, and dill into the soy milk mixture; add grains mixture and stir gently.
- Bake in preheated oven until most of the liquid is absorbed, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You may substitute brown rice with barley for creamier texture, but the recipe will then contain gluten.
- If baby is not ready for chunky texture, blend prior to serving.
- This makes approximately 12 baby-sized servings.
- Will freeze well in ice-cube trays for baby. After thawing, add 1 tablespoon hot liquid per cube and serve warm.
Per Serving: 238 calories; 6.7 37 7.6 0 257 Full nutrition