Cocoa Coconut Chocolate Bites
"These rich chocolates will make you look like a gourmet chocolatier. These are good for desserts with tea/coffee at a gathering. Use organic ingredients and cute paper liners to impress. Keep chilled until served as they'll begin to melt outside of the refrigerator in about 15 minutes. For this reason they're not particularly kid-friendly."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 277
Original recipe yields 15 servings (45 bites)
- Set muffin liners on a large baking sheet.
- Combine cocoa powder, peanut butter, coconut oil, and honey together in a bowl; stir in vanilla extract. Continue mixing until all lumps are gone. Transfer mixture to a piping bag or resealable plastic bag with a corner snipped. Pipe the mixture into each muffin cup, filling 3/4-full.
- Refrigerate bites until set, at least 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Peanut butter can be organic, with chia seeds, flax, crunchy or smooth according to your preference. I use smooth. If you use crunchy, it might yield more. So prepare with more liners and an extra cookie sheet.
- Mini cupcake liners can be found at Michaels®, Hobby Lobby®, JoAnn Fabrics® or sometimes at the grocery store.
Per Serving: 277 calories; 24.4 15.8 5.5 0 81 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Easy to make! I scooped them off a spoon, then sprinkled with chopped coconut. Rich flavor. Thanks for a great recipe!
These are amazing! No hydrogenated fat! Great taste and clean food! YAY