Cocoa Coconut Chocolate Bites
Ingredients1 h servings 277 cals
- Set muffin liners on a large baking sheet.
- Combine cocoa powder, peanut butter, coconut oil, and honey together in a bowl; stir in vanilla extract. Continue mixing until all lumps are gone. Transfer mixture to a piping bag or resealable plastic bag with a corner snipped. Pipe the mixture into each muffin cup, filling 3/4-full.
- Refrigerate bites until set, at least 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Peanut butter can be organic, with chia seeds, flax, crunchy or smooth according to your preference. I use smooth. If you use crunchy, it might yield more. So prepare with more liners and an extra cookie sheet.
- Mini cupcake liners can be found at Michaels®, Hobby Lobby®, JoAnn Fabrics® or sometimes at the grocery store.
Per Serving: 277 calories; 24.4 g fat; 15.8 g carbohydrates; 5.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 81 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Easy to make! I scooped them off a spoon, then sprinkled with chopped coconut. Rich flavor. Thanks for a great recipe!
These are amazing! No hydrogenated fat! Great taste and clean food! YAY