Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 936
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange tomato halves onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over the tomatoes; season with salt and pepper.
- Roast tomatoes in preheated oven until edges are crisp, about 35 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board to cool; cut into small chunks.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes; drain. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a skillet over low heat. Cook and stir onion, garlic, and half the basil in the hot butter until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Stir shrimp, tomato chunks, mushrooms, and garlic powder into the onion mixture. Increase heat to medium-low and cook and stir until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, about 6 minutes.
- Pour shrimp mixture over the angel hair pasta; top with Parmesan cheese and lemon juice and toss to coat pasta completely. Garnish with remaining basil.
Per Serving: 936 calories; 67.8 47.9 37 397 954 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Great recipe. I added some crushed red pepper, a little low sodium chicken stock and reduced the amount butter to avoid the fat.