Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 936
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange tomato halves onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over the tomatoes; season with salt and pepper.
- Roast tomatoes in preheated oven until edges are crisp, about 35 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board to cool; cut into small chunks.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes; drain. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a skillet over low heat. Cook and stir onion, garlic, and half the basil in the hot butter until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Stir shrimp, tomato chunks, mushrooms, and garlic powder into the onion mixture. Increase heat to medium-low and cook and stir until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, about 6 minutes.
- Pour shrimp mixture over the angel hair pasta; top with Parmesan cheese and lemon juice and toss to coat pasta completely. Garnish with remaining basil.
Per Serving: 936 calories; 67.8 47.9 37 397 954 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Great recipe. I added some crushed red pepper, a little low sodium chicken stock and reduced the amount butter to avoid the fat.
It was so delicious! Just cut it in half or so. Just for my husband and I. Can’t wait to make it again!!