Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 265 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and water has been absorbed, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion, sweet potato, kale, and red bell pepper until tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Combine buffalo meat, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, ketchup, salt, black pepper, oregano, basil, and thyme together in a bowl. Add vegetable mixture and quinoa to buffalo mixture and mix well. Transfer mixture to the prepared loaf pan; top with a thin layer of barbeque sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute tomato paste for ketchup, if desired.
Per Serving: 265 calories; 8.1 g fat; 22.4 g carbohydrates; 25.4 g protein; 136 mg cholesterol; 1103 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
WOW! We loved this! Used turkey instead of buffalo and it came out so moist and flavorful! It became surprisingly sweet with the sauteed veggies. I have made this a few times now... forgot th...
This is OMG good, I will make this again, and again. Very moist and the flavors, the aroma of sweetness fills the air as it bakes and screams yum!
So tasty and easy! I made it with butternut squash chunks and roasted red pepper (I didn't have any fresh). I also used more ketchup instead of BBQ sauce on the top. Delicious! I'm not a mea...