Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 265
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and water has been absorbed, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion, sweet potato, kale, and red bell pepper until tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Combine buffalo meat, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, ketchup, salt, black pepper, oregano, basil, and thyme together in a bowl. Add vegetable mixture and quinoa to buffalo mixture and mix well. Transfer mixture to the prepared loaf pan; top with a thin layer of barbeque sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute tomato paste for ketchup, if desired.
Per Serving: 265 calories; 8.1 22.4 25.4 136 1103 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
WOW! We loved this! Used turkey instead of buffalo and it came out so moist and flavorful! It became surprisingly sweet with the sauteed veggies. I have made this a few times now... forgot th...
This is OMG good, I will make this again, and again. Very moist and the flavors, the aroma of sweetness fills the air as it bakes and screams yum!
Turned out amazingly! Nice and moist, and great flavor too! Would definitely make again!!!
So tasty and easy! I made it with butternut squash chunks and roasted red pepper (I didn't have any fresh). I also used more ketchup instead of BBQ sauce on the top. Delicious! I'm not a mea...