Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 411
Original recipe yields 8 servings (2 9-inches quiches)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Add vegetables, lemon juice, and 1 pinch salt to onion; stir well. Remove skillet from heat.
- Mix eggs, feta cheese, milk, mozzarella cheese, salt, and pepper together in a separate bowl.
- Mix cold water and corn oil together in a bowl. Place flour and 1 pinch salt in a separate bowl. Slowly pour oil mixture into flour mixture, mixing until a thick dough forms. Press the dough into two 9-inch round baking pans. Spoon the vegetable mixture into the crusts and top with egg mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until quiches are set in the middle, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 411 calories; 22.5 40.5 12.6 109 288 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1