Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 373 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a pie plate with prepared pie pastry.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Cook and stir onion and garlic in hot skillet until onion is tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Stir mushrooms into onion mixture; cook and stir until mushrooms reduce in size and soften, 5 to 10 minutes. Add spinach to vegetable mixture; cook and stir until spinach wilts, 2 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Beat milk, eggs, Cajun seasoning, and salt together in a bowl.
- Spread vegetable mixture out into prepared pie plate; sprinkle Mexican cheese blend over vegetable mixture. Pour egg mixture over cheese and sprinkle feta cheese over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until quiche is set, 30 to 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 373 calories; 24.4 g fat; 23.3 g carbohydrates; 16.2 g protein; 162 mg cholesterol; 933 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Made it everyone loved it, even the kids. I will definitely work this into our food plan.
I substituted Swiss chard, about 3 big leaves, for the spinach. Very tasty. Watch out for Cajun seasoning in which the first ingredient is salt- turned out too salty- my bad.
Made it for a few friends, and all of us loved it. It's just right for a light lunch; served it with corn/tomatoes salad. A big hit!