Freyja Farms Holiday Mulled Cider
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 10 m servings 264 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Push 20 cloves into the outside of each peeled orange; place into your slow cooker. Add lemons, dried cherries, and cinnamon sticks.
- Pour apple cider and orange juice into the slow cooker.
- Cook liquid on High until gently boiling, about 5 hours. Reduce to Low to keep juice warm.
- Ladle juice into mugs. Stir 1 ounce brandy into each serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute raisins or dried cranberries for the dried cherries for a slightly different flavor!
- Spiced rum works in place of the brandy, if you choose to make this an adult beverage.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the fruit. The actual amount of the fruit consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 264 calories; 0.4 g fat; 43.1 g carbohydrates; 1.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 30 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1