Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 105 cals
Original recipe yields 60 servings
- Line an 8-inch square pan with waxed paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Place 1 almond bark half in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in the microwave, in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting until smooth, 1 to 3 minutes. Add peanut butter to melted almond bark and mix well. Add the remaining almond bark to the bowl and push to the bottom of the bowl.
- Heat mixture in the microwave for 1 minute; stir to break up any large pieces. Continue heating in microwave, in 30 second intervals, until completely melted. Pour fudge mixture into the prepared square pan.
- Melt chocolate bars in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 3 minutes. Drizzle melted chocolate over fudge. Swirl the chocolate into the fudge using a knife.
- Refrigerate fudge until solid, about 1 hour.
- Cook's Note:
- If the mixture is refrigerated too long, it is hard to cut and breaks easily. It will soften some if left out at room temperature.
Per Serving: 105 calories; 7.1 g fat; 9.1 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 3 mg cholesterol; 37 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Easy to make creamy richness. Microwaves vary in power. The prep time for this in a 1000W microwave is spot on but the cooling time is closer to 2 hours. Once cooled the cuts easier if left out ...