Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 516 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Stir Cheddar cheese, hash brown potatoes, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, onion, and 1/2 cup melted butter together in a large bowl. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Stir crushed chips and 1/2 cup melted butter together in a bowl; spread over hash browns mixture. Bake until casserole is bubbling and topping is golden, about 15 minutes more.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you choose not to use the topping, just bake the potatoes for about an hour.
- You can also turn up the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) if you want it cooked faster. It is delicious with or without the topping!
Per Serving: 516 calories; 47.5 g fat; 15.5 g carbohydrates; 13.9 g protein; 115 mg cholesterol; 647 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
The ratios for this recipe are off. Recipe states 10 servings. Only one 16 oz bag would not make 10 servings, compared to the rest of the recipe. Based on the other ingredients, I would use at l...