Erika's "Frango" Mints
Ingredients4 h 15 m servings 120 cals
- Line a baking sheet or plate with waxed paper.
- Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula.
- Beat confectioners' sugar, egg substitute, and butter together in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add melted chocolate and beat until incorporated. Beat mint extract and vanilla extract into chocolate mixture until light and fluffy.
- Drop chocolate mixture by the heaping teaspoonful onto prepared baking sheet. Chill in the refrigerator until firm, at least 4 hours.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute 2 eggs for the egg substitute, if desired.
Per Serving: 120 calories; 6.3 g fat; 16.7 g carbohydrates; 1.2 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 25 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I am the submitter of this recipe. A couple of things here....this is a very soft chocolate so it needs to be kept cool or it can melt very quickly. The original recipe called for two eggs but I...