Ingredients50 m servings 75
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat a skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat; cook and stir onion and zucchini until tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl and add water; cook in microwave until cauliflower is tender, about 3 minutes. Drain water.
- Whisk egg whites, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; add zucchini-onion mixture, cauliflower, and pepperjack cheese. Pour egg mixture into a 10-inch round pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until quiche is set in the middle, about 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to add or substitute veggies of choice. I just used what was on hand. It would be great to add mushrooms and broccoli!
- Add water to zucchini and onion if necessary to speed up cooking process.
Per Serving: 75 calories; 2.3 4.4 9.5 7 274 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This is a great recipe for using up available vegis and eating healthy at the same time. I used zucchini, spinach and mushrooms. I baked it in custard cups (for 30 minutes) so I could refrigerat...
Loved It might be a slight exaggeration, but will make this one again. And it's likely only an exaggeration because it's a pretty healthy meal, so doesn't have as much taste as one loaded with f...