Kale, Artichoke and Pecorino Salad
Cindy Anschutz Barbieri
"I created this kale, artichoke, and pecorino salad the other day with ingredients I had in the house as a side dish for company. Everyone just loved this dish! Adding the pecorino right before serving gave the salad and extra flavor that made this dish very yummy! Give it a try! You can omit the cheese to keep it paleo!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 305
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir pancetta until crisp, about 7 minutes. Transfer pancetta to a paper towel-lined plate using a slotted spoon.
- Cook and stir artichoke hearts in the same skillet over medium heat until lightly browned, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer artichoke hearts to a plate.
- Place kale in a large bowl and top with artichoke hearts and pancetta. Drizzle 3 tablespoons olive oil over kale mixture and add lemon juice, salt, and pepper; toss. Sprinkle grated pecorino cheese over salad.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you are using pecorino cheese, you can use less sea salt. Pecorino is a salty cheese.
- This can be done up to 2 hours before serving! Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Per Serving: 305 calories; 23.8 18 8.3 14 1028 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1