NO YOLKS® Saucy Shrimp Noodles with Feta
0 made it | 0 reviews |
NO YOLKS® Noodles
"This simple yet elegant dish can be served with a tossed leafy green salad to complete the meal."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 391
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Prepare the noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, bring the sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, wine (if using), lemon juice, lemon zest (if using) and oregano to a simmer in a large skillet set over medium heat. Stir in the shrimp and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until no pink remains. Season to taste with pepper.
- Serve the shrimp mixture over the hot cooked noodles. Garnish each serving with feta cheese and parsley.
- Replace the Dumpling Noodles with NO YOLKS® Extra Broad or Broad Noodles.
- Add a couple handfuls of baby kale, spinach or arugula to the skillet for added nutrition.
- For extra zip, add hot pepper flakes or hot sauce to the sauce to taste.
Per Serving: 391 calories; 6.9 54.8 19.8 98 897 Full nutrition