Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients26 m servings 423 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Prepare the noodles according to package directions in a large pot or Dutch oven. Add the cauliflower after 6 minutes; add the peas just before draining. Reserve in the strainer.
- Meanwhile, set the pot over medium heat. Add the oil; saute the onion with the curry paste, salt and pepper until softened. Stir in the tuna, yogurt, tomato and mayonnaise until combined.
- Add the noodles, cauliflower and peas. Cook, stirring, until warmed through. Remove from heat and stir in the coriander (if using).
- Replace the Broad Noodles with NO YOLKS® Extra Broad or Dumpling Noodles.
- For extra zip, serve this quick curry with prepared mango chutney, found in the Indian section of the supermarket along with the curry paste.
Per Serving: 423 calories; 9.5 g fat; 50 g carbohydrates; 33.1 g protein; 32 mg cholesterol; 806 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1