Ingredients40 m servings 508
- Prepare the noodles according to package directions. Drain well and set aside.
- Return the pot to the burner and set over medium heat. Add the beef and onion. Cook, stirring and breaking up the meat until browned. Stir in the seasoning and tomatoes; simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir the noodles and cheese into with the beef mixture until gooey. Spoon into bowls and garnish to taste.
- Garnish with your favourite taco garnishes such as crumbled tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded lettuce, green onion and diced tomatoes (optional).
- Replace the Extra Broad Noodles with NO YOLKS® Broad or Dumpling Noodles.
- Replace the ground beef with lean ground turkey or chicken.
Per Serving: 508 calories; 27.5 43.9 32.9 87 1080 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
In no way was I expecting something I would serve to company, but I needed something quick for dinner. Putting this together was a breeze, and I liked that it only used one pot. I didn't have an...
This was easy and delicious! My kids aren't too crazy about spice, so I think next time I will only use one seasoning packet (for a double batch), but otherwise amazing!
Was quick and easy to make and very filling. The flavors seemed a bit off for me though and neither my husband or my son were very fond of it.
Great recipe! I LOVE Mexican food but I like to keep more variety in our meal rotations and never thought of this. Only thing j changed was that I used tomato sauce instead of crushed tomatoes. ...