NO YOLKS® Maple Balsamic Glazed Salmon with Noodles
made it | 0 reviews |
NO YOLKS® Noodles
"The salmon and olive oil in this recipe contain heart healthy omega 3 and monounsaturated fatty acids. This dish comes together with a sweet and tangy balsamic vinaigrette, but you can shortcut the prep by using any favourite bottled balsamic dressing."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients28 m servings 546 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Prepare the noodles according to package directions. Add the green beans 4 minutes before draining.
- Whisk the vinegar with the syrup, mustard, garlic and 1/2 teaspoon (2 mL) each salt and pepper until combined. Whisk in the olive oil until well combined. Measure out and reserve 2 tablespoon (30 mL) of the dressing. Toss the hot cooked noodles and beans with the onion, red pepper, basil and remaining dressing.
- Meanwhile, lightly coat a nonstick pan with cooking spray and set over medium heat. Season the salmon with the remaining salt and pepper. Add the salmon and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until just a hint of coral remains. Brush salmon with reserved dressing. Serve the noodle mixture topped with a piece of salmon.
- Replace the Extra Broad Noodles with NO YOLKS® Broad or Dumpling Noodles.
- This noodle toss can also be served with other protein options as a tasty side dish or on its own as a lunch option.
- Replace the dressing in the recipe with 1/2 cup (125 mL) bottled balsamic vinaigrette blended with a little maple syrup to taste.
Per Serving: 546 calories; 23.1 g fat; 51.5 g carbohydrates; 30.8 g protein; 67 mg cholesterol; 726 mg sodium. Full nutrition