NO YOLKS® Garlicky Noodles with Kale
0 made it | 0 reviews |
NO YOLKS® Noodles
"Relieve side dish boredom by whipping up this quick and flavourful recipe featuring nutritious kale tossed with garlicky noodles."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 262
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Prepare the noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a deep skillet set over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and hot pepper flakes. Cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add the kale and broth; cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Uncover and stir in the hot cooked noodles. Season with salt and pepper. Add extra broth to moisten as needed and adjust seasonings to taste. Serve immediately.
- Replace the Broad Noodles with NO YOLKS® Extra Broad or Dumpling noodles.
- Sprinkle the finished dish with crumbled feta cheese for an extra flavour boost.
- Replace the baby kale with baby arugula or spinach leaves.
- Stir in cubed salami, chopped artichoke hearts and sliced olives with the hot noodles for an 'antipasta' entree.
Per Serving: 262 calories; 7.8 39.6 8.9 < 1 319 Full nutrition