Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients7 h 10 m servings 449
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place the beef, onion, mushrooms, garlic, thyme and rosemary in the crock of a 4 to 5 quart slow cooker. Stir in 2 cups (500 mL) broth and the tomatoes. Set the heat to Low and cook for 6 to 7 1/2 hours (or up to 10 hours).
- Turn the heat to High. Whisk the remaining broth with the cornstarch. Stir into the slow cooker until well combined; add the vegetables. Cover and cook for an additional 20 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, prepare the noodles according to package directions. Spoon the hot stew over the noodles to serve.
You might also like
- Replace the Dumpling Noodles with NO YOLKS® Extra Broad or Broad Noodles.
- To reduce the total cooking time, set the initial heat to High and cook for 3 1/2 to 4 hours before stirring in the cornstarch and vegetables.
- Quick-thaw the vegetables by placing in a colander and running under hot tap water; drain well.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 449 calories; 8.3 56 35.2 60 355 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1