Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 445
Original recipe yields 6 servings (4 to 6 servings)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Stir the soup with the yogurt, mayonnaise and curry powder (if using) in a large bowl until well combined. Stir in the noodles, broccoli and chicken until well coated.
- Transfer the noodle mixture to a greased 9 x 13-inch (3.5 L) casserole dish. Toss the breadcrumbs with the cheese and oil. Sprinkle evenly over the noodle mixture.
- Bake, covered, for 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Uncover and broil the top to brown the crumbs (if desired).
- This recipe calls for cooked chicken. Cook up 5 to 6 extra breasts while making dinner another night, or quickly poach chicken breasts in chicken broth while the noodles are cooking. Or, for even faster prep, use pre-roasted chicken strips or cubed rotisserie chicken.
- Replace the Broad Noodles with NO YOLKS® Broad or Dumpling Noodles.
- Quick-thaw the broccoli by placing in a colander and running under hot tap water; drain well.
- Panko breadcrumbs are crunchy Japanese style crumbs found with other breadcrumbs or with Asian foods in your supermarket. You can substitute coarse fresh breadcrumbs.
- *Find the recipe for NO YOLKS® Garlicky Noodles with Kale here.
Per Serving: 445 calories; 17.3 43.3 32.1 72 263 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I changed a few things to better suit our preferred taste. Use sour cream instead of mayo and cut kale instead of broccoli. Added seasonal and a good bit of cayenne pepper in seasoning the chi...