Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 451 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat the oil in a large, deep skillet set over medium-high heat. Season the pork with 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) each salt and pepper. Add to the skillet and brown all over; transfer to a bowl.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add the onion, carrot, apple, rosemary and remaining salt and pepper; cook, stirring often, until tender. Whisk the cider with the broth, mustard and cornstarch. Stir into the skillet. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to medium-low. Return the pork to the skillet. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Stir in the spinach and vinegar; remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, prepare the noodles according to package directions. Arrange the noodles in a serving dish. Spoon the pork mixture over to serve.
- Replace the Extra Broad Noodles with NO YOLKS® Broad or Dumpling Noodles.
- Substitute baby arugula for the spinach.
Per Serving: 451 calories; 9.5 g fat; 60.8 g carbohydrates; 28.7 g protein; 64 mg cholesterol; 528 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Very good flavor! I had about two and a half pounds of pork on hand, so I doubled everything else (left out the spinach) and it turned out great! The whole family loved it, and we have enough ...