Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 402
Original recipe yields 6 servings (4 to 6 servings)
- Prepare the noodles according to package directions. Rinse under cold running water and drain well. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large, nonstick wok (or skillet) set over medium-high heat. Add the vegetable blend. Stir-fry for 6 minutes. Add ginger and garlic. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Toss in cooked noodles and soy sauce. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 additional minutes or until well combined and heated through. Garnish with green onions (if using).
You might also like
- Make this an entree by stirring in 2 cups (500 mL) cooked chicken or shrimp with the noodles.
- Scramble 2 whole eggs or egg whites in the skillet before stir-frying the veggies; reserve in a bowl and stir in with the noodles.
- Add extra flavour to this dish by adding a splash of toasted sesame oil or a dash of Asian hot sauce to taste.
- Add a can of drained water chestnuts for added crunch.
Per Serving: 402 calories; 3.4 72.5 14.9 < 1 687 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is excellent!! I’ve made it several times. There is a very similar recipe on the back of the No Yolks Asian noodles package, which I follow. I do add some thinly sliced chicken or shelle...