Ingredients27 m servings 136
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt together in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, white sugar, and vanilla extract together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add cashew butter, brown sugar, egg, and milk to the butter mixture; beat until smooth. Gradually add flour mixture and mix until just incorporated into a dough.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2-inch balls and arrange onto a baking sheet. Lightly press a fork into the top of the balls to make a crosshatch pattern.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- For softer cookies, bake for 9 to 11 minutes. Remove while the cookies still look slightly raw; they will set a little more while they cool.
Per Serving: 136 calories; 6.8 17.2 2.2 18 107 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Day 3 and the cookies are still soft. I am enjoying them right now with my cup of morning coffee. Truly a treat - I have not found a good cashew butter cookie recipe - most are no flour, no suga...
I made them exactly like the recipe and they were soooo good, I've eaten these for breakfast lunch n dinner for 3 days!
Yummy! I used my 4-teaspoon cookie scoop to make 14 cookies from a half a batch of these! Eight of these fit onto a cookie sheet, and I baked them for about 12 minutes. I tried with the first...
Leaving out all the white sugar entirely, using just the half cup of brown sugar mixed into the nut butter, I made what can now be my finest nut cookie! I used soaked, dehydrated walnuts proces...
They were delicious!! I had cashew butter I needed to use up and this was the perfect way to use it. The cookies are crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside. Absolutely addictive....