Ingredients27 m servings 136 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt together in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, white sugar, and vanilla extract together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add cashew butter, brown sugar, egg, and milk to the butter mixture; beat until smooth. Gradually add flour mixture and mix until just incorporated into a dough.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2-inch balls and arrange onto a baking sheet. Lightly press a fork into the top of the balls to make a crosshatch pattern.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- For softer cookies, bake for 9 to 11 minutes. Remove while the cookies still look slightly raw; they will set a little more while they cool.
Per Serving: 136 calories; 6.8 g fat; 17.2 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 107 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I made them exactly like the recipe and they were soooo good, I've eaten these for breakfast lunch n dinner for 3 days!
They were delicious!! I had cashew butter I needed to use up and this was the perfect way to use it. The cookies are crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside. Absolutely addictive....
Guess I'm just a peanut butter person. I had purchased some organic cashew butter that was bland so I thought putting it in cookies with sugar would do the trick. The cookies are easy to make....