Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 145
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat chocolate with canola oil in a large glass bowl in a microwave oven in 30 second increments, stirring between each round of heating, until completely melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir eggs and coffee granules into the melted chocolate. Sift sugar, cocoa powder, flour, and baking soda together into a bowl; add to chocolate mixture and stir to incorporate fully. Pour coffee liqueur and vanilla extract into the mixture; stir.
- Pour brownie batter into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until beginning to dry along the edges, 20 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I put parchment in the bottom of the baking dish, but it's not necessary.
Per Serving: 145 calories; 8.7 15.4 2.2 46 38 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These are very rich and super chocolatey. Mine crumbled, so we ate them with a fork.