Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 179
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Process oats, coconut, blueberries, cashews, sesame seeds, and flax seeds together in a food processor until evenly chopped.
- Mix tahini, honey, and vanilla extract together in a bowl using an electric mixer. Mix tahini mixture into oat mixture using your hands until evenly moistened. Spread mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, forming a 1-inch high rectangle.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 1 hour.
- Cook's Note:
- Natural peanut butter or almond butter can be substituted for the tahini, if desired.
- I purchased the “Perfect Brownie Pan” just for making these bars.
Per Serving: 179 calories; 11 18.9 4 0 40 Full nutrition