Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 246
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir water and flax seeds together in a bowl. Mix oats, pastry flour, sugar, raisins, chocolate chips, baking powder, and salt together in another bowl.
- Beat peanut butter and maple syrup together in a bowl; add flax seed mixture and stir. Pour peanut butter mixture into oats mixture and stir until well-blended. Press mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 15 minutes. Cool briefly before cutting into bars and transferring bars to a cooling rack.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use white whole wheat flour in place of whole wheat pastry flour, if desired.
- You can use any nut butter in place of peanut butter, if desired. You can use 3 tablespoons ground flax seeds instead of 2 tablespoons flax seeds, if desired.
Per Serving: 246 calories; 10 35.8 6.7 0 228 Full nutrition