Slow Cooker Chocolate Candy
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 35 m servings 269 cals
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 candies)
- Layer peanuts, German chocolate squares, chocolate chips, and white almond bark, respectively, into slow cooker.
- Set slow cooker to low and cook for 3 hours. Do not stir.
- Stir mixture with wooden spoon until smooth. Drop by tablespoonfuls into miniature muffin cups. Cool until hardened, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Remember to put in slow cooker in order and don't stir until done.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 269 calories; 21.7 g fat; 21 g carbohydrates; 6.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 156 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1