Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 128
Original recipe yields 40 servings
- Beat eggs together in a large bowl. Gradually stir white sugar into beaten eggs until smooth. Slowly pour vegetable oil and anise oil into sugar mixture until incorporated. Mix flour and baking powder together in a separate bowl; slowly add to sugar mixture, stirring with a wooden spoon until dough is dry.
- Refrigerate dough, 30 minutes to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Roll dough into walnut-size balls and arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are crisp around the edges, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool cookies on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- Mix confectioners' sugar and milk together in a bowl until desired consistency is reached. Dip a fork into the icing and drizzle over cookies. Allow icing to harden.
- Cook's Note:
- Use anise oil, you cannot substitute with anise extract. For an extra anise flavor, use 2 teaspoons.
Per Serving: 128 calories; 4.9 18.7 2.3 19 81 Full nutrition