Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 235
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Beat egg white and water together in a bowl using an electric mixer until frothy. Add walnuts to egg white mixture and stir until coated.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl; add to walnuts and stir until coated. Spread coated walnuts onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until walnuts are fragrant and crisp, about 1 hour.
- Cook's Note:
- Pecans can be used in place of the walnuts, if desired.
Per Serving: 235 calories; 18.5 16.5 4.6 0 40 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This is going to become a family holiday favorite. Family members are already requesting it...mailing some more to my Mom tomorrow! p.s. I made it using pecans...and it turns out great!!!!!
I made a double batch, they were perfect! You may need to keep them in the oven a little longer than called for.