Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 10 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 cups)
- Mix flour and salt together in a bowl. Slowly mix water, a few tablespoons at a time, into flour mixture until dough is smooth and easy to handle. Knead dough for 10 minutes and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Form dough into desired shapes and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dry and hard, about 2 hours. Allow to cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe can be mixed with food coloring before modelling or painted afterwards.
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I will make this again! Fun easy project with the grandkids. Came out nice and white so when painted they were nice and bright.