Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 221 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Saute onion and garlic in hot butter until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir cream cheese with the onion mixture until melted and smooth; add corn and jalapeno pepper. Season the mixture with salt and black pepper; pour into a casserole dish.
- Bake until beginning to brown around edges, about 35 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use white shoepeg corn for this, too.
- Substituted 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic for the fresh garlic, if you prefer.
- This dish as also good without (gasp!) the hot peppers, if they are not to your liking. Sometimes I substitute Fiesta-style corn for a little more color.
Per Serving: 221 calories; 16.4 g fat; 17.3 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 398 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1