Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 35 m servings 459 cals
Original recipe yields 25 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Stir boysenberry syrup and Dijon mustard together in a bowl until glaze is well-combined.
- Place ham, cut-side down, on a rack in a roasting pan. Generously brush about 1/2 of the glaze over the ham and cover ham loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until almost completely heated through, about 3 hours. Remove and discard aluminum foil, brush ham with remaining glaze, and continue baking until ham is completely heated through, 25 to 30 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- If you like a spicier glaze you can increase the amount of Dijon mustard and reduce the amount of boysenberry syrup accordingly.
Per Serving: 459 calories; 34.3 g fat; 3.3 g carbohydrates; 31.8 g protein; 133 mg cholesterol; 206 mg sodium. Full nutrition