Ingredients20 m servings 207 cals
- Mix brown sugar, water, butter, and cinnamon together in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until the butter melts, about 2 minutes.
- Stir biscuit dough and apple with the sugar mixture to coat dough pieces completely. Spread the mixture evenly around the ring of a microwave-safe tube pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Cook in microwave oven on High for 3 minutes. Let rolls finish cooking as they rest at room temperature for 5 minutes. Invert onto a serving platter.
- Cook's Note:
- A silicone tube pan works great, but you can substitute a glass pie plate with a custard cup in the center.
- A double recipe will take 5 to 8 minutes in the microwave.
- Use your favorite dried fruit in place of the apple.
Per Serving: 207 calories; 9 g fat; 29.9 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 11 mg cholesterol; 404 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I didn't have a microwave safe tube pan, so I used a pie plate with mini ramekin. The cook time was more than 3 minutes. I followed the instructions completely before cutting into it and the d...
This was so easy and fast!! It was delicious. We didn't have a Bundt pan so we just threw it in a dish and it came out great!
This is my recipe. I posted it here at the request of my middle school students. This is one of the recipes I used to introduce cooking and it was well loved by thousands of students in my cla...