Ingredients35 m servings 112
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Oil a large baking sheet.
- Stir sugar, soy milk, peanut butter, canola oil, and vanilla extract together with a whisk in a large bowl until completely smooth.
- Mix flour, oats, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl; add to the peanut butter mixture and stir to combine. Fold chocolate chips and walnut pieces into the flour mixture.
- Drop your batter by large spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake cookies in preheated oven until browned along the edges, about 10 minutes. Cool cookies on sheet for 10 minutes before removing to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 112 calories; 5 15.5 2.5 0 93 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 39
Try this recipe!!! I loved loved loved these cookies. Best vegan cookie I have ever tasted. I used almond milk instead of soy (didn't have any), and I used 1/2 cup of brown sugar and 1/2 cup o...
These cookies are yummy. I'm not vegan but was craving chocolate chip cookies when I found this recipe. I'm sure the recipe is perfect as written but due to ingredients on hand, I used almond m...
I used a little bit less sugar and a little bit more peanut butter. I loved it! My husband who is not a health nut loved these cookies. He did not believe me when I told him I used wheat flour a...
Holy cow I love these! I have never made vegan cookies before, but decided to try these out since we were invited to a game night at a vegan friend's house and I wanted to bring something. Surpr...
This is by far my favorite vegan dessert. I baked the first batch and almost burned them. The second batch I baked at 400 degrees. The only change I made was to use half cup of brown sugar an...
OMG! Made them just as directed (425* was too high for my oven, 400* was perfect!). They are so amazing I had to make another batch the very next day!!!
The cookies came out delicious. I did not have soy milk on hand therefore I end up using unsweetened almond milk.
Only substitution, used olive oil as I don't use canola oil for nothing. I can't believe these are vegan cookie sheet!!! Absolutely delicious, will make again. Thanks for sharing recipe.