Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 10 m servings 114
Original recipe yields 7 servings
- Blend cashews in a blender into a coarse powder; add almond milk, banana, honey, and cocoa and blend until smooth.
- Pour banana mixture into ice pop molds and freeze until solid, at least 3 hours to overnight.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- When ready to serve, run warm water over molds until ice pops slide out easily.
- I always use local, unpasteurized honey.
- I prefer almond over coconut milk, but either would be yummy.
Per Serving: 114 calories; 4.6 19.3 2.2 0 75 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1