Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 305
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Blend avocado and melted butter together in a blender until completely smooth; pour into a saucepan and place over low heat.
- Stir cocoa powder, melted chocolate chips, Irish cream liqueur, and vanilla extract into the avocado mixture until smooth. Add 3 cups confectioners' sugar in small amounts, stirring each addition completely into the avocado mixture before introducing the next; cook and stir until thick and smooth, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Grease a baking dish. Pour the fudge batter into the baking dish and smooth with a spatula into an even layer. Sprinkle chopped walnuts atop the fudge and dust with 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar.
- Refrigerate fudge until firmly set, at least 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Another native of this part of Central and South America is chile pepper, and, yes, these three natives are good together, so add some chile pepper for a fun alternative fudge.
- Prepare the avocado at the latest-possible moment to avoid the flesh from losing its green color to oxidation.
- You could also use pistachios or a mixture of pistachios and walnuts, if you'd like.
Per Serving: 305 calories; 15.4 43.8 2.6 20 5 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1