Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 82 cals
Original recipe yields 72 servings (6 dozen cookies)
- Beat butter and white sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add egg yolks to creamed butter mixture and beat until smooth. Mix flour and almonds together in a separate bowl; slowly stir into creamed butter mixture, kneading the dough toward the end until smooth. Place dough in an airtight container and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Roll small pieces of dough into balls. Carefully roll each ball into a 2 1/2-inch rope; form into a crescent shape and place on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool cookies on baking sheet for 3 minutes.
- Spread vanilla sugar into a shallow dish or pie plate. Lift cookies from baking sheet using a spatula and turn them, top-side down, into the vanilla sugar. Cool cookies completely on a wire rack.
Per Serving: 82 calories; 5.2 g fat; 7.8 g carbohydrates; 1.4 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 23 mg sodium. Full nutrition