Cocktail Turkey Meatballs
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 303
Original recipe yields 8 servings (32 meatballs)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup minced onion, water chestnuts, 1/4 cup applesauce, Parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder, and poultry seasoning together in a large bowl. Add ground turkey and gently mix together until just-combined.
- Roll turkey mixture into 1 1/2-inch meatballs and place meatballs on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Whisk apple jelly, 1 cup applesauce, cider vinegar, 1/2 cup minced onion, ketchup, chili sauce, tomato paste, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon dry mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon salt together in a saucepan; bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until flavors combine, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer cooked meatballs to simmering sauce, cover the saucepan with a lid, and simmer until flavors blend, about 10 minutes. Garnish with remaining parsley.
Per Serving: 303 calories; 6.4 50.6 15.4 67 716 Full nutrition