Ingredients45 m servings 182
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, and sugar together in a bowl; form into 1-inch balls.
- Melt white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Dip each ball into the melted white chocolate, using spoons to roll ball around until evenly coated. Arrange coated balls on the prepared baking sheet; refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Milk chocolate, semisweet chocolate, or dark chocolate may be substituted for the white chocolate chips.
Per Serving: 182 calories; 13.4 12.6 4.7 14 101 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Simple and delicious! I did use a heart mold to make these for Valentine's day, but if I were to roll these into balls and dip them, I would def either refrigerate or even freeze them until they...
The recipe was fine but they got mushy quickly and ended up looking lumpy and lopsided after I coated them in chocolate. I will probably give it another try for Valentines Day and might freeze t...