Ingredients45 m servings 182
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, and sugar together in a bowl; form into 1-inch balls.
- Melt white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Dip each ball into the melted white chocolate, using spoons to roll ball around until evenly coated. Arrange coated balls on the prepared baking sheet; refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Milk chocolate, semisweet chocolate, or dark chocolate may be substituted for the white chocolate chips.
Per Serving: 182 calories; 13.4 12.6 4.7 14 101 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Simple and delicious! I did use a heart mold to make these for Valentine's day, but if I were to roll these into balls and dip them, I would def either refrigerate or even freeze them until they...
Would definitely freeze these before dipping. Used an entire 11 ounce bag of white chips and then had to thin with a bit of milk near the end. Hope they taste better than they look. Not sure ...
The recipe was fine but they got mushy quickly and ended up looking lumpy and lopsided after I coated them in chocolate. I will probably give it another try for Valentines Day and might freeze t...