White Chocolate and Orange Pudding
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Egg Farmers of Ontario
"This versatile dessert can be dressed up for a special occasion or made into a fun treat the kids will love. Either way, it's sure to delight!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 30 m servings 282
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 1/2-cup servings)
- In a large heat-proof bowl, gently whisk egg yolks; set aside.
- In a medium-sized heavy saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Gradually whisk in evaporated milk and milk. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, whisking gently until thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) of the hot mixture into egg yolks. Gradually whisk back into saucepan and bring to a gentle boil, whisking constantly. Reduce heat to low and cook, whisking, for 2 minutes or until thick. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips and orange rind until chocolate is melted.
- Spoon into small serving dishes and place plastic wrap directly on the surface. Refrigerate until chilled and set, about 3 hours or overnight. Garnish with fresh berries
- Garnish with fresh berries.
You might also like
Per Serving: 282 calories; 9.8 37.8 11.3 162 145 Full nutrition