Ingredients55 m servings 250
- Custard: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Lightly grease six 6-ounce (180 mL) ramekins and arrange on baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl or large glass measuring cup, beat eggs lightly with a fork. Add 2/3 cup (150 mL) brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, allspice, ginger, nutmeg and cloves. Stir in pumpkin puree until blended. Slowly stir in evaporated milk. Pour evenly into prepared ramekins.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Topping: Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons (30 mL) brown sugar, flour and 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) cinnamon. Add melted butter and stir in pecans.
- After baking custards for 20 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle nut mixture evenly over custards and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until a knife inserted near the centre comes out clean.
- Transfer to rack to cool. Serve warm or chilled with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
Per Serving: 250 calories; 7.4 40.5 7.6 101 248 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I had leftover pumpkin and made this. My family loved it! Better than a pumpkin pie and saved crust calories for the pecan topping. I substituted vanilla coffee creamer (the real stuff) for the ...
It was yummy! The nut crumble topping added a good texture and sweetness missing from pumpkin pie, and no soggy crust to deal with! I had to bake it at least 20 minutes longer than directed.