Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 315
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 tacos)
- In medium non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; saute red and jalapeno peppers and garlic for 2 minutes or until softened. Add ham and chili powder; saute 2 minutes or until heated through. Remove to bowl; cover to keep warm.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk eggs, salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in the same skillet on medium heat; add eggs and cook, stirring gently, until set but still soft, about 2 minutes.
- Spoon eggs on each tortilla, top with ham mixture, cheese and onion. Serve with salsa and/or coriander, if desired.
- Substitute cooked black beans or your favourite beans for the ham to create a vegetarian version.
Per Serving: 315 calories; 19.4 23.7 17.8 220 922 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1