Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 139
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a bowl until smooth and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla extract.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture until dough is just-combined. Transfer dough to a resealable plastic bag, squeeze out excess air, and seal bag. Refrigerate until dough firms, at least 2 hours.
- Divide dough into 42 portions and wrap 1 dough portion around 1 mint. Repeat with remaining dough portions. Place dough 2-inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges of cookies are golden, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Melt remaining chocolate mint candies in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals in the microwave, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 3 minutes. Drizzle melted mint chocolate over cookies.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 139 calories; 7 17.6 1.7 20 92 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I found the dough was easier to manage when it was patted into place rather than pushing it around the candy. When I tried to push and smoosh it around the candy it would stick to my hands, eve...
In my best devilish and descriptive tone on how I feel about these cookies......Austin Powers "yeahhhh bae-bee!!" geez, I'm in love! While I followed everything to a T, 42 portions in this dough...
I made this recipe two years ago at Christmas time with my special needs class of middle schoolers. They are easy to make and are delicious! My middle schoolers weren't excited about peppermin...