Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 139
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a bowl until smooth and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla extract.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture until dough is just-combined. Transfer dough to a resealable plastic bag, squeeze out excess air, and seal bag. Refrigerate until dough firms, at least 2 hours.
- Divide dough into 42 portions and wrap 1 dough portion around 1 mint. Repeat with remaining dough portions. Place dough 2-inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges of cookies are golden, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Melt remaining chocolate mint candies in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals in the microwave, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 3 minutes. Drizzle melted mint chocolate over cookies.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 139 calories; 7 17.6 1.7 20 92 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
In my best devilish and descriptive tone on how I feel about these cookies......Austin Powers "yeahhhh bae-bee!!" geez, I'm in love! While I followed everything to a T, 42 portions in this dough...
I found the dough was easier to manage when it was patted into place rather than pushing it around the candy. When I tried to push and smoosh it around the candy it would stick to my hands, eve...