Ingredients1 h servings 372
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish. Cut 9 caramels in half.
- Beat brownie mix, vegetable oil, water, and eggs together in a bowl until batter is well-combined. Pour batter into prepared baking dish. Place caramel halves in 3 rows of 6 in the brownie batter so that there will be a caramel half in the center of each brownie.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out almost clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Melt remaining caramels, butter, and milk together in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 3 minutes (depending on your microwave). Pour caramel mixture over warm brownies and top with pretzels, chocolate chips, and toffee bits. Cool completely before cutting into squares.
- Editor's Note:
- You can use any fudge brownie mix and follow the baking instructions on the box, if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 372 calories; 18.2 51.6 4.3 34 301 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
These was so delish! I left off the toffee chips because the BF don't like toffee I also added the chocolate chips to the batter instead of the caramels. I tend to have a bad issues with them al...
Turned out fabulous. I didn't have any chocolate chips so I used leftover Christmas candy (chopped in a food processor). I also used caramel topping instead of caramels.
So good, even though I stuck with just the caramel and pretzel topping. The additional caramels inside and toffee bits on top, would have been way too sweet. I kept an additional box of brownies...
I made these for a church event, and they were a big hit. They turned out more like fudge than brownies, probably because I used caramel ice cream topping instead of unwrapping caramel candies....
OMG! These were amazing!! I ended up incorporating mini chocolate chips into the batter before baking instead of on top as directed - only because I misread the recipe. Will definitely make ag...
Made them to sell at a bake sell and they sold out in 10 minutes. Everyone loved them!