Ingredients30 m servings 84
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Beat marshmallow fluff and strawberry jelly together in a bowl until well-mixed. Cut puff pastry dough into 3-inch pieces.
- Drop marshmallow fluff mixture by the spoonful onto the center of half of the puff pastry pieces; top each with another puff pastry piece and pinch edges to seal. Place sealed pieces onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed and golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 84 calories; 3.1 13.7 0.6 0 23 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
A good way to use leftover marshmallows. I heated some up in the microwave, then mixed in some strawberry jam. Vey quick and delicious and it was easy to only make a few.They only took me a few ...
I made 8 of these using canned crescent rolls with about 1/4 cup of marshmallow crème and 1/4 cup of strawberry jelly. A quick, easy, fun breakfast!