Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 377 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Break ground beef into small pieces and add to the skillet. Season beef with garlic powder, ground cinnamon, and allspice; cook and stir until beef is completely browned and crumbly, about 10 minutes.
- Stir water, rice, and beef bouillon with the beef; bring to a simmer and cook until the rice is soft and fluffy, about 20 minutes.
- Heat a small skillet over high heat; toast pine nuts in the skillet, swirling to keep pine nuts moving, until browned, 2 to 4 minutes. Sprinkle toasted pine nuts and lemon juice over the beef and rice mixture.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use brown rice for a healthier option.
- Red wine vinegar can be used in place of lemon juice.
Per Serving: 377 calories; 17.1 g fat; 29.5 g carbohydrates; 26.6 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 584 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
It was decent, but it was way too much spice packed into it. Every bite was strange and it was just slapping me in the face. I think it could've been saltier with some more salt and pepper, and ...